At Gegnir.is you can renew loans and place hold requests.
Under Loans in My Account:
- Push the Renew all button or the operation Renew to renew a specific loan
- If the renewal has succeded a new due date appears
- If the renewal has not succeded a message appears
- Note that you can renew each item twice online and for the third and fourth time by e-mail or by giving us a call (570-0450)
To place a Hold Request you have to login:
- Enter the All items button from the full record and then Request
- Enter the Request button
- In the Hold Request form you can change the valid date and add a note
- Enter the Send button
- A message appears. The Library Staff will contact you when the requested material is available
More detailed instructions and help for Gegnir.is are here.